Composite Series Tables (DDC-XXXX)
Dynamo Composite Cartridge Series Downdraft Tables feature a "Jet Pulse" pushbutton cartridge cleaning system. Standard cartridges are an 80/20 media (nanofiber also available) which clean at a 99.95% capture rate at 0.5 micron. As dust is captured and collected on the filter, the "Jet Pulse" cleaning system sends a burst of air through the filter, pulsing the collected dust off the filter and into the dust tray below it. These units may also be fitted with an auto-cleaning timber to clean the filter automatically at certain intervals. Not to be used with any spark-generating applications.
- Showing the front-left door open, exposing the cartridge filter and dust tray.
- Showing the front-right door open, exposing the blower motor.
- Our DDC tables offer an easy access panel for projects requiring the edge of the table.
- A side view of the table, control and access panels.
- A view of the back of the table.
- A view of the back of the table, showing the air reserve tank and valves.
- Casters are optional on the DDC-XXXX for easy portability.
- The top of our tube-style tables is coated with a rubberized grit to prevent slippage.
Listed below are the available sizes for our composite cartridge-style downdraft tables. Each table is available in 1-Phase or 3-Phase.
Make sure to select the proper electrical configuration prior to adding the table to the shopping cart.
|MODEL #||SIZE||MOTOR/HP||CFM||CASTERS||SOUND LVL||ADD TO CART|
|DDC-2872||28" x 72"||2HP||3000 CFM||Optional||72 Db|
|DDC-3444||34" x 44"||1HP||1800 CFM||Standard||60 Db|
|DDC-3444-H||34" x 44"||1.5HP||3000 CFM||Standard||70 Db|
|DDC-3672||36" x 72"||2HP||3400 CFM||Optional||84 Db|
|DDC-4848||48" x 48"||2HP||3000 CFM||Standard||77 Db|
|DDC-4872||48" x 72"||5HP||3900 CFM||Optional||78 Db|
|DDC-4896||48" x 96"||5HP||4800 CFM||Optional||82 Db|
**Optional Features on All Models: Explosion Proof Motors (3-Phase only), Light Bars, Exhaust Mufflers, Magnehelic Gauges, Filter Cleaning Auto-Timer, HEPA Filter Banks, 3-Sided 20" Shields